Friday, June 4, 2010

What about that youngster ?

January 13th 2010, Wednesday 11:33 am .

As I was a returning, I saw one young guy, may be 11-19 years old, blue shirt, crossing the railway tracks from the 3rd platform to the 2nd of the Vashi Railway Station. He got down to the empty track and to the 2nd platform he climbed and was caught by a man, white shirt and grey trousers took him forcefully through the waiting train for departure to Thane at 11:15 in which I was, to the 1st platform . It touched my spirit, the way he took the youngster by his collar and into the building the man took the youngster. I don’t know what he did with the boy.

My soul was crying out to me to go into the “place where he took him” and pay the fine for him or whatever and release the youngster. I tried to ignore that feeling as it’s an extra-ordinary radical action thought. But the push inside me became stronger and stronger in seconds and I couldn't control it. I jumped out the train and looked into the place where he took the youngster to. I saw a police officer and I took back my steps with a thought that “the police would involve me in the case or whatever”, and got back on the train.

I'm 22 and I'm not a great man who knows about lots of things, but The Spirit in me was saying that, that youngster could be a great leader or a scientist or something of tomorrow, because of a mistake in his young age and the punishment that shook him and he could lose his focus in life.

I don't know what he is going through right now, as I'm writing this on the train. If he is suffering or is tortured or asked for fine, I'd ask the nation, “Which is Important and valued most! A small mistake of a youngster or A Great Leader in the future? Couldn't he be warned and let go off? Will he ever have a respect to the Law or the Law Keepers? Will he be free of fear to talk to a Law Enforcer about an evil practice in this Great Nation of Ours? Is it necessary that we have to be rude and have an attitude to keep the Value of the Law OVER the Value of a Human Being?

By the way, I'm not saying the person whoever he is did a wrong thing by catching him. What did he do after that. If he advised the boy and left him, God Bless him, else we need a second thought on it.

With Respect and Love to the Nation and to The People

1 comment:

George, Abhishek Cherian said...

You speak wise words. I am so proud of you.